We have all heard the quote “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” while it isn’t exactly true but it does stress the nutritional value of an Apple and the fact that it can be very helpful to the human body when consumed in any form be it solid or liquid. Now there are people who might not want to eat an apple every day or could be allergic or there could be many reasons why they don’t like apples for all those and many others there is a tasty and healthy solution – Apple Cider Vinegar has gained huge popularity among the fitness enthusiasts.
Apple cider vinegar consists mostly of apple juice mixed with yeast, the addition of yeast turns the sugar into alcohol. The process is called fermentation, in which the addition of bacteria turns the alcohol into acetic acid. For years now people have been using Apple cider vinegar as a remedy for throat soreness and varicose veins.
Though there are many benefits of Apple cider vinegar it is very very important to know that it is not for drinking straight the acidic nature of the vinegar can lead to many problems. It can be used as dressing for salads, and for other cooking and baking purposes. This article will highlight some of the benefits of Apple’s CIder VInegar so that you, the reader can make a better-informed choice for yourself.
- Top 9 Benefits of Tomato for Skin Ever?
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for the human body
1. Can help kill harmful bacteria, when added to the food apple cider vinegar kills the bacteria which may have settled on the food, since it is vinegar it can also be used to treat wounds, applying it on wounds would help guard against any harmful bacteria that may try to enter the body via that wound.
2. It can help keep the blood sugar level in check diabetes which is one of the biggest health benefits of apple cider vinegar. Vinegar can improve the body’s insulin sensitivity by 19-34%, it can also help improve the functioning of insulin in the body and bring the sugar level down after a meal.
3. Consuming apple cider vinegar can help make you feel fuller for longer durations which could help aid in weight loss. When you feel full you don’t eat and the lesser the fewer calories you have to burn the easier the harder you can work out and lose that weight quickly in some months only.
4. Apple cider vinegar is also beneficial for skincare enthusiasts as it can be a blessing for the skin and helps the user age gracefully. It can be used as a face toner. To make your own apple cider vinegar toner at home take 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water shake them well and then you can use it on your skin with the help of a cotton pad.
5. Apple cider vinegar can be a great agent for your hair, rinsing your hair with it will add shine, growth and help detangle the hair. Mix one part of apple cider vinegar with one part water and apply the solution to the hair keep it on for few minutes before rinsing it off. If you have sensitive skin then try with a weak dilution first.
6. Apple cider vinegar can also be great for treating dandruff according to the research the acid present in the apple cider vinegar can help stop the growth of the fungus Malassezia which is responsible for causing dandruff.
7. One more benefit of apple cider vinegar is that it can help treat acne using the diluted form of apple cider vinegar on the pimples is proven to help get rid of them but make sure to dilute the solution well otherwise the acidic nature of the solution can cause more harm than benefit.